I love to do experiments and here I’m with an awesome Search Engine Manipulation technique which I call 301 Helper Tags.
It’s been a while since I didn’t update any article but I was searching and doing experiments and got some results which I will share with you here.
This article is all about 301 Helper Tags I’ll keep it up-to-date as I’ll dig more into this technique and more success and failure case studies. I won’t hide anything so you can analyze it more by yourself.
Let’s Start with a basic question!
What is 301 Helper Tags?
It’s simply a tag feature from WordPress, that we use but the main and interesting part about this technique is 301 Redirecting.
I don’t know you know this or not but I’ve seen this personally that Tags index faster than the article and rank faster than the article and pages.
301 Helper Tags is about redirecting those tags to your main article. It’s very simple if you use a plugin called “Redirection“.
I have been experimenting this from while now and got 100% success rate till now. but there are some conditions apply or I would say I didn’t test it to that extent.
Things You Should Know About 301 Helper Tags
I’ll add more stuff here as I’ll experiment more and learn more about this technique. Till now I’ve just got to know these things.
- Your blog must have content – It’s simple AF if you didn’t have content you stand nowhere.
- Index your tags and keep them in XML sitemap.
- Insert tags in your single post temple.
- Use Meta Keywords
- Target long tail keywords example: New Year 2017 Images/ New Year 2017 Photos/ New Year 2017 Pictures (Photo, Image, and Picture have same meaning and that makes this technique works more effectively)
- Use your meta keywords as tags.
- Redirect your tags after natural indexing, not before indexing.
I’ll update more points as I’ll learn more about 301 Helper Tags.
Some Success Case Studies of 301 Helper Tags
Last Update: 8 August 2017